Tuesday 9 March 2010

A Creative Moment...

 
I had a workshop to prepare for a couple of weeks ago (Pre Blogging Days) and wanted to use the fabulous Flight of the Butterfly stamp set and the co-ordinating Butterfly punch from the current Stampin Up catalogue.

Both samples used the colours from the gorgeous Designer Series Papers - Tea Party.  You can see in the second one I used some of the DSP too.

I just love those colours together - Pretty in Pink, Almost Amethyst, Certainly Celery and So Saffron. 
  
I have had some of the Vellum cardstock for ages and had just never found inspiration to use it until now.  Although I think now the pack is open I shall be using a lot more of it.

The cards went down a storm and everyone loved the vellum wings.  For speed I did stamp these up already for my ladies prior to the worksop so that they were dry on the night.

I hope you like them!

Back soon.


Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment