Wednesday 10 March 2010

A little Thank you.

I decided after my recent workshop that just saying thank you for your business to my customers wasn’t enough. So, last night I put together some little thank you cards using the Stampin Up’s love notes.


I just love the Oval All stamp set. As you can see the little thank you cards are in the same colours as the butterfly cards from my previous post and that’s because I hate waste. So I used all my left over pieces of Tea Party DSP, with some of the fabulous ribbon we have in the catalogue right now.

Now all I need to do is write a note inside and pop them into their bags when their orders arrived ready for me to deliver. I can also use them for my hostesses when they book their party and pop one into their Hostess pack.

Not only that,  they also make fabulous thank you cards for anyone. You can pop it onto a bunch of flowers, a plant or a box of chocolates just to make that "thank you" for whatever that little bit special.

No comments:

Post a Comment