Saturday 17 April 2010

Sweat Pea

I have been itching to start my mini catalogue samples, but what with one thing and another having a full time job, 3 kids etc etc etc I only just got round to getting one done last night.

And here it is......

From the mini Catalogue I have used the Sweat Pea stitched flowers.  Aren't they just gorgeous?

  • Ink – Craft White, Rose Red Marker, Old Olive Marker
  • Cardstock – Whisper White, Old Olive
  • Ribbon – Old Olive striped grosgrain
  • Oval punch
  • White Gel Pen
  • For You - from the Happy Everything Stamp Set
  • Top Note Die (US Stampin Up Catalogue)
  • Sizzix Embossing Plate

More to come soon......

 

Elaine

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty card, very crisp and clean!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want that top note die!! Lovely card x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like the die too :)
    Great card

    ReplyDelete