Monday 17 May 2010

Random Acts of Kindness

Or RAK’s as they are sometimes called..

The other day, out of the blue, a small parcel arrived on my doorstep addressed to me.  Now I knew I hadn’t ordered anything so wondered what on earth it could be.  Inside, carefully wrapped, was a little Hogwarts Gryffindor badge that one of my friends from the UK Garrison Costuming Club (http://www.ukgarrison.co.uk/) that I belong to had sent me.  One of my costumes is that of a Gryffindor Student and he thought I might like the badge to but on my UKG jacket. 
It’s not often that RAK’s happen, and this was so out of the blue that it really humbled me.  Even though I spoke to him after on the phone to say thanks you and tell him how thrilled I was with it, I still felt that it needed a little card to say thanks.

And here it is……

 Circle Circus Thanks
I used the following…
Stamp Sets – Circle Circus & Thank You Kindly
Inks – Basic Black, Basic Grey, Brocade Blue, Bashful Blue & Certainly Celery
Card Stock – Whisper White, Brocade Blue, Basic Black & Basic Grey
Accessories – Silver Brad

I think you’ll agree that this is quite a nice masculine thank you!

Back Soon

Elaine

1 comment:

  1. I am a serious Harry Potter fan Elaine!!! How sweet of him to send that to you.

    Lovely cards.

    Alex xx

    ReplyDelete