Sunday 25 July 2010

End of Year Nursery Summer Fete Raffle Prize

Hamper

No I didn’t win it… I donated it.  Unfortunately, they lady that won it did so as I was off dealing with my little ones and had left before I got back to meet her. 

So if you are the lucky winner of this gorgeous (even if I do say myself) hamper, Congratulations!!! And please do get in touch and let me know what you think of all your new craft goodies.

If anyone is wondering, the “basket” is actually a fabulous “fold down box/drawer like item” that is from IKEA.  I remember when I first bought one I rang my friend who was after something similar and described the design as “Striped Grosgrain meets Seeing Spots, in Whisper White and somewhere in between Old Olive and Certainly Celery”!  It’s funny how so many items are now described in a Stampin’ Up way.

In the hamper was an Stampin’ Pad, Stampin’ Pastels, Stampin’ Dimensional’s,  Circle Punch, Cardstock, Die cuts from the Petal Party Simply Scrappin’ Kit, A catalogue and a stamp set.  Needless to say the nursery sold quite a few raffle tickets.

Until Next time….

Elaine

1 comment: