Friday 15 October 2010

Trendy Trees

I just love this cute set. 
image
There so much you can do with it.  Little thank you cards, notes to friends just to say hi. With autumn underway it was definitely the inspiration I needed to make this cute little card.
Trendy Trees
The set incorporates the Two-Step Stamin’ technique.  However,  you can do as I did, and stamp your tree trunks onto the base card.
The base card is Soft Suede, with Whisper White.  The tree trunks are stamped in Soft Suede ink and the tree tops in Melon Mambo and Rich Razzleberry.  I love this colour combo.
The funky tree tops were stamped onto Stampin’ Ups’! vellum and then heat embossed with clear embossing powder just to give it a gleam.  The picture doesn’t do it justice.  I trimmed round the tree tops using my paper snips, and attached them to the base card using Mini Glue Dots to give it a slight 3D effect.
All the items used making this card can be purchased directly from me.  Contact me to place your order.
Back Soon
Elaine x

No comments:

Post a Comment