Friday 12 November 2010

Beware Pirates - Arrrr!

The night before Convention 2010, Monica Gale & Natalie O’Shea had organised a Pre-Convention party with a quiz, time for swaps and make and takes.  It was a great pre-event, event.  I had so much fun meeting all the other Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators there, making my projects and just generally hanging out with some very talented crafters.

The first project was an awesome 6x6” scrapbook page using the Beware Pirates Stamp set.

This was such a great project to make. I’ve ummm’d and arrrr’d (pardon the pun) over the set but now I have used it it’s way up there on my wish list.

I attached the Captain Jack Sparrow picture once I got home.   Looks good doesn’t it?

Jack Sparrow Pirates

What do you mean that’s not Johnny Depp?  Really?  Ha Ha, no you are right, it’s not.  His name is Sean George.    Like me, he’s also a  member of the UK Garrison  Reel Icons.  He’s a great Captain Jack!  Arrrr!

More Soon

 

Elaine x

No comments:

Post a Comment