Wednesday 17 November 2010

Greenhouse Gala Birthday

Isn’t it gorgeous?  I just love this card.
DSC00886
The flowers have been cut out of one of the 12 x 12 inch sheets from the Greenhouse Gala Designer Series Papers (DSP), and adhered to Early Espresso cardstock mat.  I used Gold Elastic Thread (Page 96 in the IB&C) to tie around the Early Espresso cardstock. 
The greeting is stamped in Early espresso on Whisper White Cardstock, using the Happy Birthday stamp from the Perfect Punches stamp set.  I punched this out with the Extra Large Oval punch and mounted it onto the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals. I then mounted all of this directly onto a Whisper White greeting card.
I think the Gold Elastic Thread just sets this card off.  It’s an essential for your craft room and just shows it’s not just for Christmas!
Back Soon.

Elaine x

No comments:

Post a Comment