Friday 5 November 2010

It's Convention time!

So here I am, the night before Stampin' Up!s annual European Convention. Convention is a time when many, in this case nearly 300 Demonstrators, from the UK, France and Germany gather to learn, train, make papercraft goodies, make friend and swap wonderful creations as well as good business ideas.

Tomorrow is our first day where we will register and then get to see some wonderful SU items only available to Demonstrators in the Momento Mall.

Then it's onto training sessions, make and takes and plenty of swapping.

In the evening we are off to the awards dinner. I can't wait. This is the first time I have been able to come.

I will post up as many photos that I can of the swaps that I receive over the next 2 days for you so you can join me virtually at Convention.

Hugs

Elaine


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment