Monday 16 May 2011

A Wedding is Always Elegant

 

Inspired by own wedding back in February and the royal wedding recently I thought i would show you this very simple and elegant wedding card that I made.

Wedding

I just love the mix of Concord Crush and Pretty in Pink on this card.  The Whisper White satin ribbon just gives it that wedding touch.

The punches I've used are the Scallop Trim Corner, Scallop Oval and the Modern label.  All of the punches work well together to give fabulous different layouts for your greetings.  The combinations are endless.  Just stamp, punch, punch other shapes and mat together.  They add depth to any project.

I used Always Elegant stamp set from page 3 of the 2010-2011 IB&C.  The background pattern is just so pretty and delicate and would look stunning embossed.  Ooh I feel another project coming on!

A touch of bling on the background pattern and there you go, one very fabulous Wedding or even and Anniversary Card.

Back Soon

Elaine x

1 comment: