Tuesday 12 July 2011

Pick a Petal Birthday

Pick A Petal

I115042F

 

This is one of my under used stamp sets.  I have no idea why as it is such a lovely set.

DSC01651

 

I have used my favourite Concord Crush as the main card and layered with Whisper White and then another layer of Concord crush. Using the big shot I embossed two petals that I have stamped and cut out from Pretty in pink to add texture.  Then I stamped the dotty petal with Concord Crush ink onto Whisper White cardstock.  I layered these out on my background and then using Whisper White Craft Ink I stamped the scribble petals in place.  Add the centre and a bit of bling and there you have the flower.  I love bling!

 

The sentiment is from the Perfect Punches set, punched out with the XL oval punch and attached to the card.  A little bit of bling later and there you have this wonderful simple and stylish card.

 

Now to decide who to send it to……

 

Back soon

 

 

Elaine x

No comments:

Post a Comment