Tuesday 26 July 2011

Stamp a Stack - Mens cards - New Event

I have a fabulous new Stamp-a-Stack card making session for you.

You will be making a stack of 10 Men's & Boys cards using Stampin' Up's
fabulous stamps sets, embellishements and some thier new range
of textured embossing dies 

Class Date, Times & Venue 
 Thursday 4th August from 7pm until 9:30 - 10:00pm.
Venue - Harrow
   
Class Cost:-

The cost for the class is £15 per person, and all materials will be supplied.  

This is a very informal evening and you can copy the samples made or
make your own designs using the materials provided.
As always I will be on hand to assist.

Please contact me for more details.

Bring a friend
Have a crafting buddy, someone that would love to come along too?    
Maybe you have a friend that would like to have a go that has never made cards before.  
I will be on hand at all times to help and coach.

Please let me know and pay by Monday 1st August 2011 if you will be attending  
so that I can make sure that I have enough packs.   

 I cannot wait to hear from you.

Hope to see you soon.

Elaine x




J4XM9JVWXXX5

No comments:

Post a Comment