Tuesday 6 September 2011

Woo Hoo–Another ILWS Blog Hop is coming…..


Goodbye Blog Hop Button

That's right, On Saturday 10th of September at 10.00am I am taking part in the ILWS (In Love With Stamping)  Last Chance Blog Hop.

There are are over 20 Stampin' Up Demonstrator's taking part.  We are all basing our projects on all those fabulous stamp sets, papers and products that will be retiring at the end of September.

This is a fabulous opportunity to see some great new projects using some of our favourite and soon to be missed items.  Don’t forget if there is any stamp set or other product featured that you would like to purchase do get in touch with me at sassystampers@gmail.com

I hope you swing by on the 10th  for some truly inspiring projects as you hop from blog to blog.  I’ll have a list of all those involved on my blog just in case you find a gap in the hop along the way you’ll be able to see who should be next on the list.


Elaine x

No comments:

Post a Comment