Thursday 19 January 2012

ILWS Mini/SAB Pre-order Swap

One of the benefits of being a Stampin’ UP! Demonstrator is being able to order a selection of upcoming products before they are released to you my lovely readers. How brilliant is that?  If you want to know more or would like to become a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator please get in touch and I can show you how.

So, as I was saying we get to have pre-order items from our future catalogue.  Back at the end of November we received the news that we would be getting our new Mini Catalogue and Sale-a-Bration catalogue in the new year and we could pre order some fabulous products in preparation for that.

One of my Fellow Demo’s, the lovely Pat, organised a swap using only products from those two catalogues.   Ten of us took part and sent Pat 10 of the same card.  She then sent 1 of each persons back to us. 

I used the Spice Cake DSP which I got on a massive 20% bundle that consisted of:-

  • Spiced Paisley Wood-Mount Set or Spiced Paisley Clear-Mount Set
  • Spice Cake Designer Series Paper
  • Spice Cake Designer Fabric
  • Spice Cake Designer Buttons

Wow!!! 20% off all of that!

And here is my submission. Now I do have to admit that the Spice Cake has really grown on me.  I love the way the colours go together so well and the Pool Party just pops out at you!

DSC02187

I used the INSPIRE, CREATE & SHARE stamp from the Charming stamp set and the flowers are from the Spiced Paisley set.  I added and antique brad to the centre of the larger flower and mounted it on Stampin’ Dimensionals

A small piece of Pool Party cardstock sits just behind the DSP which has been edged with the Scallop Trim Border Punch.

Now I am not sure if you can see it very well but the Inspire stamp panel has been spritzed with the Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint.  I mixed a few drops with some 70% rubbing alcohol in a fine mister that I got from a pharmacy.

DSC02190

I hope you liked my submission.  I had a lot of fun putting them together.

Back Soon

TheSassyStampersElaineSig_byAngieWhalley11

No comments:

Post a Comment