Tuesday 14 February 2012

Bookmarks….Save me a spot

 

I do like a good book.  Even with my Kindle app on my iPhone, I still like to pick up a proper book to read.  There's something about curling up holding a book, the smell of the paper, whether it be a new book or a comfy favourite old one.  And for a book you should have a book mark, and what better than to have one that you have made yourself?

Now even if you don’t read lots of books then there is really only one book that you should have a bookmark for and that is your very fabulous Stampin’ Up! Catalogue!

Well a little while ago I made a whole batch of bookmarks for my catalogue launch party and I realised that I never got around to showing them.

Aren’t they fab?

DSC01983

I made an Early Espresso backing that was edged using the Scallop Trim Border punch, and attached a Whisper White Panel in front.  I punched out a 1 3/4 circle in each of the 5 new 2012/2013 in-colors and arranged those on top. 

Using the very versatile Circle Circus set i stamps and image in each of the in-colors, punched these out and glued them directly onto their corresponding circles.

And Early Espresso tab was added to the top and a hole punched through using my Crop-a-dile just did the trick to thread through my Early Espresso Scallop Edge ribbon.

Very easy and no self-respecting Stampin’ Up! catalogue should be without one!

Happy Valentines Day everyone!

See you soon.

ElaineSmithSignature_byAngieWhalley12

No comments:

Post a Comment