Monday 13 February 2012

Last Minute Valentine?

 

So have you made your Valentine their card yet?  No?  Don’t worry, help is at hand here.

I have a couple of very quick makes for you.  I'm not sure yet which one will be for my hubby Smile

So first up is this no stamp card.  I used the Stampin’ Up! Bigz Scallop Square Clear Die to cut the background out of Cherry Cobbler.

DSC02246

The mat is Whisper White Cardstock which I have embossed using the totally gorgeous Vintage Wallpaper Textured Impressions Embossing Folder which i then adhered directly to the base.

DSC02247

I punched 2 hearts from Real red Cardstock and folded these in half to use at the back of the Red Glimmer Heart that I die cut using the Scallop Heart of Hearts Embosslits Die.  now the die will not emboss the glitter card so that you can see it but I wanted to use this hear as it has the beautiful scallop edge. Attach the 2 folded hearts to the back of the Scallop heart and stick directly on to the Whisper White mat.

A little Basic Rhinestone just finished it off nicely.  At the back (sorry I did  not get a photo) I attached a whisper White 4” x4” card to write a message in.

So,  next up is this wonderful card that again has used the Scallop Heart of Hearts Embosslits Die.The base is Cherry Cobbler cardstock which has been spritzed using a mix of Champagne Shimmer Mist with rubbing alcohol in a fine mister bottle and then spritzed on.  I have softened the edges with a sponge dauber and Chocolate Chip Ink.

DSC02249

The greeting comes from the Delightful Dozen set and is stamped in Cherry Cobbler onto Very Vanilla.  I punched a small heart out and added it over the little heart on the greeting.

The dotty paper is from out Mocha Morning Speciality papers and the ribbon is the gorgeous Soft Suede striped Grosgrain.  I tied it in the middle which gives it that pinched look under the hear.

Well I hope that this has given you an idea for your Valentines Card ready for tomorrow.

Carry on Crafting.

Back Soon

 

ElaineSmithSignature_byAngieWhalley12

No comments:

Post a Comment