Friday 2 March 2012

Vellum….Very under-used!

 

Well as it says - Vellum, very under-used.  And it is…well in my craft stash this is.

The card I have here today rectifies that.  Well in a small way that is.  I’m starting small and will work my way up to something a little bigger.

DSC02250

The card base is pool party, with a whisper white mat, followed by a Lucky limeade mat which I have punched the corners on using the Scallop Trim Corner punch. I used the fabulous Charming Stamp set from the current mini catalogue to stamp the stem in Basic Grey on the Lucky limeade mat.

image              image

Using the same stamp (once I had cleaned it) I inked it up using my In Color marker sin Lucky Limeade and Pool Party (love Pool Party!!!), and stamped onto the piece of Whisper White cardstock.  I then inked up the Inspire, Create, Share stamp from the same set in Basic grey and stamped this over the top.

On a piece of Velum cardstock I re-inked and re-stamped my stem image and secure this to the Whisper White with some Mini Silver Brads.

DSC02252

I added a little of the Pool Party ruffled ribbon behind this and mounted it onto some Basic grey cardstock.  This was then added to the middle of the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.

DSC02253

I hope you liked my little creation today?

Check ack soon for more ideas.

Happy crafting!

ElaineSmithSignature_byAngieWhalley12

No comments:

Post a Comment