Wednesday 11 April 2012

Delicate Doilies…

 

 

I love simple cards!  Sometimes less is more, and this card is no different. I recall seeing a card like this on my surfing travels which inspired me to make this one.  But, I cannot find it again, so if it is yours please let me know so I can mention you.Smile 

 

DSC02405

 

Using one of the very gorgeous images from the Delicate Doilies stamp set, I stamped this in Wisteria Wonder on to Whisper White cardstock in the bottom right hand corner.  The greeting is from Curly Cute and has been stamped in Basic Grey ink.  The grey ink gives a softer more muted look to the greeting and as Wisteria Wonder has a grey undertone it works well I think.

 

image          image

 

I mounted the Whisper White mat layer on to my Wisteria Wonder base using Stampin' Dimensionals.

 

I hope you like it.

 

Happy crafting

ElaineSmithSignature_byAngieWhalley12

No comments:

Post a Comment