Wednesday 16 January 2013

Give a little love….

 

OOh, now I have the Bay City Rollers going through my head!  Do you remember them?  I was a little girl at the time but I do remember my friend and I dancing around her parents living room to them! 

Give a little love, Take a little love,
Be prepared to foresake a little love,
When the sun comes shining through,
We'll know what to do.

Oh those were the days! ha ha!

Sorry, i digress!

So Valentines is coming, and it is the time of love.  So why not make your Valentine a fabulous hand made card?

Recently I told you about a fantastic offer that if you buy the My Little Valentine in clear-mount for just £9.95, you will also receive a gorgeous free gift!  The Sealed With Love Simply Sent Kit worth £8.95!  Well I have made 2 little cards for you today.

First up is the this wonderful notecard using both the stamp set and Simply Sent Kit.

DSC02991

DSC02992

DSC02993

DSC02993

Next I have stepped it up a little transforming the the Notecard envelope into a frame for my greeting on one of our fabulous little Notecard (Cat #107311)

DSC02994

I also cut out one of the little flower designs from the Simply Sent kit and added this with a Dimensional.

DSC02996

Don’t forget you can order this fabulous little stamp set and free gift from me right up until 21 January, giving you plenty of time to make your Valentine’s card.

Happy Crafting

ElaineSmithSignature_byAngieWhalley12

No comments:

Post a Comment