Friday 25 January 2013

Tags!

 

I’m on a tag making fest at the moment.  I like the fact that they are like a mini bit of art.  I expect it’s like making ATC (Artists Trading Cards), ooh now there's another project for me to do!

The tag has been made with the Two Tags Big Die.  I die cut it first in Soft Suede, and then in First Edition Specialty Papers and stuck the two together. Using my sponge Daubers I edged it in a little Crumb Cake ink.

DSC03000

The greeting is from Petite pairs stamped Soft Suede onto Very Vanilla and punched using the Modern label die.  Using my sponge Daubers again I edged it in a little Crumb Cake ink.

I ran the back of the greeting over with double sided tape and then ruffled some Crumb Cake Taffeta ribbon around the back edges.  I just love how it turned out.

A couple of little butterfly's from the Beautiful Wings Embosslits in Regal Rose and Silver Glimmer paper.

DSC03001

I’ve added some Crumb Cake Taffeta ribbon and Regal Rose 3.2mm Taffeta Ribbon at the top of the tag just to finish it off. I have a few more tags being made which I will post up soon.

Until then….

Happy Crafting

ElaineSmithSignature_byAngieWhalley12

No comments:

Post a Comment