Wednesday 6 February 2013

I’ve been busy…

 

I have indeed, very busy playing with all my Saleabration goodies that I received free with my last order.

I am really loving the Sycamore Street Designer Series Papers.  Who says that 12x12 papers is only for scrapbooking?  It makes such fantastic backing paper or elements for cards and other protects too.  Did you see the Card Keeper box I made a few posts back?  Like I said the papers are great for every thing.

Well today I have some more cards for you that I made using the Sycamore Street papers.

My first one shows the hidden paper behind the matting by punching out the flowers from the Boho Blossoms punch.  i love the Hello greeting from the My Friend stamp set.  I made the bow across the middles of the card using strips of the papers.

DSC03051

I love the Petite Banners builder punch that I used for the next card.  It creates a nice design across the middle of the next card.  I used the dotted edge stamp from the Pennant Parade set to stamp an edge on the Sycamore Street papers before I punched them out.

DSC03053

I hope you’ve enjoyed these cards today. Come back soon

Until next time, happy crafting.

 

ElaineSmithSignature_byAngieWhalley12

No comments:

Post a Comment