Tuesday 19 February 2013

Just a quickie.

 

Well it is half term here, and that means children at home all day and very little crafting play…well for me anyway.  The kids…well they get a lot of play and attention.  Just how it should be.

So it’s just a quickie card from me today because I didn’t want to leave you without any projects this week.

Another one from the very versatile Sycamore Street Saleabration Designer Series Papers.

I made a mat layer using the Pool party paper and added some faux stitching in Island Indigo.  The banners were 1.5cm strips which a nibbed the end using my 1” square punch, again with faux stitching.

DSC03021

The greeting is from the Tea Shoppe stamp set, punched out using the Word Window Punch and stock onto a Pool Party Modern Label punch out.  Mini Silver brads were added and this in turn was layered onto one of the die cuts from the Apothecary Accents Framelits set.

DSC03022

I’ll be back soon with some more.

Don’t forget Saleabration continues until 22 Mach so you have still got plenty of time to get these and many more of the fabulous products on offer.

Also keep an eye out for the dates for my Cards & Coffee Mornings.  Please do get in touch if you’d like to know more.

Have a great half term.

Until next time, Happy Crafting.

ElaineSmithSignature_byAngieWhalley12

No comments:

Post a Comment