Tuesday 21 May 2013

We have blast off!

 

Isn’t this stamps set just so cute fro the little astronaut in your life?  It just what every great adventurer need to receive on his birthday.

Using the Outer Space Jumbo Wheel along with a Versamark cartridge I ran the planets & stars across my Marina Mist base.  I then spritzed the card using some Champagne Mist mixed with Rubbing alcohol in my Stampin’ Spritzer for a cosmic shimmer look.

DSC03187

The spaceship was stamped in Marina Mist and Night Of navy on to Whisper White cardstock and cut out.  I love the Basic Rhinestones that look like lights around the outer edge of the space craft.  My little astronaut is seen looking out of the window.

This is such a great set for Birthdays, Invitations and thank you cards.  You can team it up with many of our fantastic sentiments.

Hmm, my son will be off to another of his friends birthday parties soon, so this definitely be used for that.

Until next time, Happy Crafting.

ElaineSmithSignature_byAngieWhalley12

No comments:

Post a Comment